María Casanova Espinosa M. D.
Haematology and Haemotherapy
- Haematologist specialized in Multiple Myeloma pathology and Lymphoma.
- Experience as principal researcher in Multiple Myeloma trials. Currently principal researcher for 2 trials of the Spanish Myeloma Group.
- Researcher in multiple Lymphoma trials.
- Coordinator of the Andalusian Guide for Multiple Myeloma, published in 2013.
Costa del Sol Hospital
Hospital Parque San Antonio - Vithas
Myeloma Spanish Group
- Guía Andaluza de Mieloma Múltiple. Asociación Andaluza de Hematología y Hemoterapia. ISBN: 84-695-7211-3
- M.Casanova: Critical appraisal of pralatrexate in the management of difficult-to-treat peripheral T cell lymphoma. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management.
- Rueda A. Casanova M.: Has the time come to leave the "watch-and-wait" strategy in newly diagnosed asymptomatic follicular lymphoma patients? BMC cancer.
Haematologist, La Mancha-Centro Hospital, Alcázar de San Juan (Ciudad Real), 2005-2007
- Research Proficiency Certificate
- Program for the Study of the Therapeutic in Malignant Haemopathy (PETHEMA)
- Spanish Group of Lymphomas and Bone Marrow Transplant (GELTAMO)
- Spanish Society of Haemathology and Haemotherapy (SEHH)
Start browsing the medical services database through the best health-care professionals in the Malaga area.Meet the teams
Access all the information about Malaga Health medical centres: services, professionals, infrastructures, location, and much more.Visit the centres