- Minimally Invasive Cardiovascular Surgery
- Robotic Surgery (Da Vincci Surgical System)
- Arrhythmias and Electrostimulation
Carlos Haya Regional Hospital
Vithas Parque San Antonio Hospital
Valderrama Cardiovascular Clinic
El Angel Hospital
Life and Sun Clinic
- Short and medium term results coronary bypass surgery without pump. LD Muñoz, JF Valderrama, Urban C, Lamb A, Delgado JL, Pérez JM, Mora M, Malpartida F. Spanish Journal of Cardiology. International journal of cardiovascular diseases. ISSN: 0300-8932. Rev Esp Cardiol 2007, 60 Suppl 2:57
- Associated surgery in the endovascular treatment of thoracic aortic pathology. Aranda PJ, Castillo R, Sarria E, Valderrama JF, Seaton A, Muñoz JJ, Zamora L Fernádez, Gtiérrez Loma J. Spanish Journal of Cardiology. International journal of cardiovascular diseases. ISSN: 0300-8932. Rev Esp Cardiol 2007, 60 Suppl 2:84.
- Effects of serotonin 5-HT1A agonist 8-OH-DPAT, on activation and neuronal monoamine levels in the rat restraint stress. Dona A, Aguirre JA, Rioja J, L Santin, Miñano J, Valderrama JF, Coveñas R, González-Barón S. Journal of Neurology. ISSN: 0210-0010. Rev Neurol 2001 33 (9): 886
- Endovascular approach for acute aortic syndrome. Aranda P, González S, Valderrama JF, Calleja F, Salas J, Muñoz JJ, Seat A, Gutierrez de Loma J. Spanish Journal of Cardiology. International journal of cardiovascular diseases. ISSN: 0300-8932. Rev Esp Cardiol 2006; 59 Suppl 2:121
- Piroxicam inhibition activity by partially purified rat brain aminopeptidases. "J. F. Valderrama, A. Dona, M. Ramirez, A. Aguilera and F. Alba. Journal of Neurology. ISSN: 0210-0010. Rev Neurol 2001 33 (9): 894
- Angiogenic properties of adult human thymus fat. Salas J, Montiel M, Jiménez E, Valenzuela M, Valderrama JF, Castillo R, González S, El Bekay, R. Cell and Tissue Research. ISSN: 1432-0878. Cell Tissue Res 2009; 338:313-318.
- Left Atrial Myxoma. Extraction by Robotic and Vacuum Asistance. Gutiérrez de Loma J, Valderrama JF, Melero JM, González S. Innovations. ISNN: 1556-9845. Innov 2009;4 (3): 140.
- Left Atrial Myxoma. Extraction by Robotic and Vacuum Asistance. Gutiérrez de Loma J, Valderrama JF, Melero JM, González S. Innovations. ISNN: 1556-9845. Innov 2009;4 (3): 164.
- Left Atrial Myxoma. Extraction by Robotic and Vacuum Asistance. Gutiérrez de Loma J, Valderrama JF, Melero JM, González S. Innovations. ISNN: 1556-9845. Innov 2009;4 (6): 351-353.
- Pearls and pitfalls of stent-grafting of the thoracic aorta in cardiovascular surgery department. Aranda PJ, Sarria E, Castillo R, Calleja F, Muñoz JJ, JF Valderrama, Loma Gutiérrez J, González S. Interactive CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery. ISSN: 1569-9293. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 2008; 7:562
Medical Specialty Training, San Cecilio Hospital, Granada, 1998-2002
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Heart and Vascular Center, Cleveland, OH (USA). 3 months stay, further training in the following techniques: • Robotic Surgery. • Minimally Invasive Surgery. • Surgery arrhythmias (atrial fibrillation and flutter, ventricular fibrillation) • Surgery for heart failure. Ventricular assistance. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Ventricular remodeling. • Mitral and aortic valve repair. David technique. • Cardiac and cardiopulmonary transplantation. • Off-pump coronary surgery., Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, -
Stay at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN (USA). 1 month. Further training in the following techniques: • Adult congenital surgery. • Congenital neonatal surgery. • Surgery of thoracoabdominal aneurysms., Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, USA, -
Principal investigator in the study: The Effect Of Acadesine On Clinically Significant Advers Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Events In High-Risk Subjects Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery Using Cardiopulmonary Bypass (protocol number P05633): RED-CABG Trial (Reduction in Cardiovascular Events by Acadesine in Subjects Undergoing CABG). (EudraCT Number: 2008-004881-16)., AEMPS, Spain, 2008-
Collaborating in the study: Expert System for Electrocardiography. Competitiveness Project Avanza I + D + i (Tractor Project). Record TSI020302-2010-136, published in BOE 23/03/2010., Avanza Research and Development, Spain, 2010-
- Fellowship of the Andalusian Society of Cardiovascular Surgery for further training (granted one of the two annual scholarships offered at regional level).
- Spanish Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Grant to study abroad as part of a rotation program (granted one of two annual scholarships offered nationally).
- Fellowship of the Andalusian Society of Cardiology for the research on "Adipocytes as a source of cardiac regeneration."
- Certificate of On-Site Training as a Patient-Side Assistant using the da Vinci Surgical System
- Andalusian Society for Cardiovascular Surgery (Sociedad Andaluza de Cirugía Cardiovascular, SACCV. Treasurer)
- Spanish Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (Sociedad Española de Cirugía Torácica y Cardiovascular, SECTCV)
- The European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS)
Start browsing the medical services database through the best health-care professionals in the Malaga area.Meet the teams
Access all the information about Malaga Health medical centres: services, professionals, infrastructures, location, and much more.Visit the centres