Paediatric Subspecialty: Infectious Diseases, Immunological Paediatrics;
Xanit International Hospital
Head of Department
Vithas - Parque San Antonio
Head of Department
University of Málaga
- Conejo-Fernández AJ, Martín-García FJ, Martínez de San Vicente C. Primary Sternal Osteomyelitis and Septicemia in a Neonate. Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 32(6):704-705, June 2013.
- Garcés P, Garcia-Martin F, Detkova D, Espanol T. Diagnosis of autosomal-dominant hyperimmunoglobulin E syndrome. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol. 2012;22(2):149-52.
- Cruz-Cañete M, Moreno-Pérez D, Jurado-Ortiz A, García-Martín FJ, López-Siles J, et al. Influenza virus in pediatrics. A reason for hospitalization. Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin. 2007 Mar;25(3):177-83.
- Serrano-Martín MM, Moreno-Pérez D, García-Martín FJ, Jurado-Ortiz A. Major histocompatibility complex class II deficiency. An Pediatr (Barc). 2007 Mar;66(3):305-8.
- García-Pérez MA, Paz-Artal E, Corell A, Moreno A, López-Goyanes A, et al. Mutations of CD40 ligand in two patients with hyper-IgM syndrome. Immunobiology. 2003;207(4):285-94.
Medical Specialist with the number 1 in SAS opposition Employment Public Offering., Hospital Carlos Haya - Materno Infantil, Málaga, -
Attending Physician, Hospital Carlos Haya - Materno Infantil, Málaga, 1989-
Paediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunodeficiency Unit
Medical Assistant attached to the Medical Guards Group at the Pediatric Intensive Unit (PICU), with an extensive experience in the medical and surgical management of the critically ill infant and neonatal patient., Hospital Carlos Haya - Materno Infantil, Málaga, 1989-2004
Tutor of Resident Physicians. Creator of the protocols in this specialty., Hospital Carlos Haya - Materno Infantil, Málaga, 1990-2004
- Award Hospital Carlos Haya de Málaga, "Maltese Cross" (1995) to the most outstanding unit or section.
- Prize "Profesor Antonio Martínez Valverde" (1995) awarded by the Society of Pediatrics from Eastern Andalusia through the labor "Utility of Ultrasound in the Study Protocol of Pediatric Patients HIV Positive".
- Technical Advisor at the"Andalusian Health Plan", Junta de Andalucía.
- Accreditation as a General Practitioner in the National Health System and in the Social Security Public systems of the other Member States of the European Communities.
- Expert in the Andalusian Consensus about Systematic Vaccination and HBV in Newborns in Andalucía.
- Expert of the Pediatric AIDS Committee of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics (AEP).
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Society of Pediatric Infectious Diseases of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics (AEP).
- Vaccinations Committee Expert of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics (AEP)
Start browsing the medical services database through the best health-care professionals in the Malaga area.Meet the teams
Access all the information about Malaga Health medical centres: services, professionals, infrastructures, location, and much more.Visit the centres