Pain Surgery with special interest in Facial Pain.
Functional Surgery for brain tumours.
Endoscopic Surgery for tumors of the skull base.
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
Private Multidisciplinary Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Xanit International Hospital
- Zakrzewska JM. , López BC. Trigeminal and glossopharyngeal neuralgia. In: McMahon S.B., Koltzenburg M. Textbook of Pain. London: Elsevier; 2006 p. 1001-1010. ISBN 0443072876.
- Zakrzewska JM, López BC, Kim SE, Coakham HB. Patient reports of satisfaction after microvascular decompression and partial sensory rhizotomy for trigeminal neuralgia. Neurosurgery. 2005 Jun;56(6):1304-11; discussion 1311-2.
- López BC, Hamlyn PJ, Zakrzewska JM. Stereotactic radiosurgery for primary trigeminal neuralgia: state of the evidence and recommendations for future reports. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2004 Jul; 75(7):1019-24.
- López BC, Hamlyn PJ, Zakrzewska JM. Systematic review of ablative neurosurgical techniques for the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia. Neurosurgery 54:973-983, 2004.
- Zakrzewska JM, Lopez BC. Quality of reporting in evaluations of surgical treatment of trigeminal neuralgia: recommendations for future reports. Neurosurgery. 2003 Jul; 53(1):110-20.
Registrar (l. t.) in Neurosurgery, The National Hospital, Queen Square, London, 1995-1996
Registrar in Neurosurgery, Great Ormond Street Hospital; Hammersmith Hospital - NHS Trust; The Royal Free Hampstead Hospital - NHS Trust, London, 1996-1999
Senior Registrar in Neurosurgery, St. Bartholomew's Hospital; The Royal London Hospital, London, 1999-2001
Specialist Neurosurgeon Contributor, Clínica Universitaria de Navarra, Navarra, 2001-2002
Neurosurgery Consultant (l. t.), St. Bartholomew's Hospital; The Royal London Hospital; Great Ormond Street Hospital; King's College Hospital , London, 2002-2005
Medical Specialist in Neurosurgery, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Sevilla, 2005-2011
- "Referee" of the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry.
- Expert Advisor of the National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE) on the efficacy of Gamma Knife on trigeminal neuralgia.
- Expert on second medical opinion in the specialty of Neurosurgery at the Andalusian Health Service (Welfare Protocols Service "Health Answers").
- Medical Advisory Committee of the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association in UK.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Royal Colleges of Surgeons of England, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Ireland (in the specialty of Neurosurgery).
Start browsing the medical services database through the best health-care professionals in the Malaga area.Meet the teams
Access all the information about Malaga Health medical centres: services, professionals, infrastructures, location, and much more.Visit the centres